Saturday, August 18, 2012

Digital Cultural Website


Recently complete one of the assignment that is about digital cultural website. 
The project description in my website is introduce and present the information about the cultural heritage of Malaysia, however, the cultural heritage that I'm doing is one of the famous food in Malaysia which Penang Assam Laksa. 

The reason that why I'm doing Penang Assam Laksa is actually inspired by my grandmother. One day, my grandmother invited me and my family to her house to try out her Penang Assam Laksa. Grandmother is from Penang and her Laksa is really best. Therefore, I have an idea to spread the recipe of Penang Assam Laksa to all over the world by using website as McLuhan says " Medium is the message" .Using this website as the medium , I hope to spread the recipe (message) to all over the place ,so that everyone could cook Penang Assam Laksa.

However, the target audience for my website is youngster and adult.

Feel free to visit my website :) 
http://melissakoh831.com/

I hope I can improve more for my website in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment