Friday, July 6, 2012

Let's D.I.Y :)

D.I.Y stands for Do It Yourself
for me, it's actually building,modifying and repairing something with a cheap materials.
This is some of the images that I collected in Facebook, because I like D.I.Y very much :).
Then, I would like to share with you all, hope those really helps you all.

Using bread instead of rice to make sushi~:) 
Any sushi lovers? lols


However, I like this idea, but I afraid, doesn't the plastic of Milo will melt when IRON IT?



You can also D.I.Y illusion~



Something nice and cheap that can give your friends as a gift


Simple D.I.Y for kids, I think.

D.I.Y Doraemon paper's toy :)


This is cool idea! Make a CD cover by just a sheet of paper.
Nice,simple and cheap.


D.I.Y Pikachu paper's toy :)



Delicious fried ice-cream! I will try to make it in one day :D


However, we can not only D.I.Y not only for the medium that we use, but also appear into the online games.

One of the example that I found


it's actually for kids, we need to choose the color and fill in the place(s) that we want, and it is actually a feedback loop for us when the color appear that what we want.

Here is the link for this game , http://www.flash-games.net/online/2885/cartoon-diy.html

Another link that I found many D.I.Y games
suft it and play if you like ^^

http://www.fupa.com/games/1/diy.html


2 comments:

  1. It's okay to post things you like or find interesting but you need to tie them back to our lecture topics alright?

    For example, you can discuss the popularity of DIY as a reaction against modernization. In the age of mass production and sophisticated digital reproduction technology, the quality of recycled, handmade, organic work continues to fascinate many.

    As someone who will practice digital media professional, how do you reconcile this interests for the simple and low tech aesthetics?

    ReplyDelete